Friday, September 10, 2010

Talking When you are not suppose to

I know I talk a lot too but there is a limit and when you are over the limit you make me mad. I am mad at the people who made the WHOLE SEVENTH GRADE to have silent lunch on Monday. And my class was told before hand if yall don't be quiet your privleges ar egoing to be taken away. I believe that some people are just acting stupid (some people think they rule the school and they don't) it irrates me a lot! I just want to say talk at lunch but don't yell or scream and not at another table or all the way down the table. And when people tell us to be quiet and people start giigling that is what irrates me the most. If your boss at your work tells you to be quiet you be quiet or you get fired. Live lesson I think so. And then after we recieved the message we were going to have silent lunch people go walking up the stairs stupid and fall acting stupid. I think people who act stupid should have a talk with and should stop and learn this could effect your life. Thats all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment