Thursday, September 9, 2010

Books, Books and more books

I love books. I love to read. I own a lot of books and I have read a lot of books. My favorite book is somthing mising. And if you look over to th currently reading section I am reading it again. It is a great book;I just love the main character Martin. The book  is about a robber who robs peoples homes but he takes items such as toliet paper, mouthwash, towels, paperclips, etc. He takes things from homes and no one notices. He only takes things the people have a supply of. He has a certain lists of houses that he steals from. They need to meet certain requirments;married, no children, no dogs. Martin hates dogs. I am also reading Stormbreaker. It is a very good book I love Alex (the main character) and M16. This book is about a teenager who gets placed in a spy group (M16) after his uncle was killed. He needs to figure out about the new stormbreaker computers. Haven't finished yet but almost done with it. What book are you currently reading? Are you reading it for school or just for fun? I hope to read next Think No Evil by Jonas Beiler and Shawn Smucker it is about the people who went into a amish school house and shot children. Sounds sad but intresting. If you have read any of these books please tell me what you thought of them I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment