Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saxophone and school

Just finished up my smart music. I play the alto saxophone. I got 100% on four and a 95% on another song. I love playing the saxophone; have you ever played a musical intrument? School today went pretty great. I have science first in that class we did a study guide for our quiz tomorrow. In english we have a pretty normal day. Writing the word of the day;then correcting a sentence; and made our mountain flippers. I love those things!!! It is a study tool and they help me a lot!!! In math we did a warm-up and got our week by weeks. In band we played of course and went over some songs. In PE we walked and jogged and then played this game called move that ball. The game is simple but a lot of fun!!!! You have six balls to start out with and then you throw it at the big ball in the center. If you touch the ball the other team gets a point. If you get it to the other team's wall you get a point. My team won!!!! It was a lot of fun; but I got in the head with a elbow!!! That i must tell you was NOT comfortable!!!!! I have dance later today. Ballet company and lyrical going to be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment