Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dance and School

I love school;I love to lear new things. And I better have learned my lesson today. I fixed my lunch as usual but  when i opened my bookbag to take out my lunchbox it was not a pretty sight. My fanta soda drink had leaked!!!!! EVERYWHERE; on my books my food everything. My things are still drying out and they all have a orange stain on them now. So taking water now!!!!! But despite that th day went pretty well. I am so glad that I get to see my friends and my new ones. Have you made any friends this school year? I now tha it is easy to make friends if you just  try and be nice and invite people to be friends with you. And NOT just on facebook or myspace.My teachers re really nice this year and funny if I do say so myself. Ms.C is awesome she teaches math and science. She is serious but has a lot of fun. Today she taught us about football and including integers. It was really funny. Mrs.T is so awesome that awesome is an understatment. She helpd us with the sentence and our mountain flippers. I have to say those things (mountain flipper) makes studying fun which a lot coming from a girl who hates studying. She is funny too and clumsy.
Fact of the Day:There is bat poo in eyeliner. (not in all but a lot do it makes it smooth to put on)
I did not believe that but was conviced by Mrs.T.
DANCE
Dance was good today we did hip hop. I loved that dance!!! I love taking dance lssons. I ove going to Academy of Dance. The teachers and students are really nice. Tomorrow I have a break i dance which is good. My muscles can recover.
Please answer the poll about dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment