Monday, September 13, 2010

TV Shows and Movies

Just about 97% of americans have one or more tvs in there home. That is a lot of tvs!!!! I love to watch TV. Yu can watch movies, usic videos, shows, advertisements, and so much more! My favorite TV show is NCIS the original. The new NCIS: LA is ok but not as good as the original. My favorite movie is Percy Jackson Lightning Theif. I love it ( still not as good as the movie )but the effects are so cool. What is your favorite TV show and movie? And if you are one of those 3% that don't have a TV you are really missing out. But I would love if you would comment on wy you don't have a television. My favorite channel is probably a tie between ABC and USA. My crime shows and that subject is on those channels. Do you have a favorite channel? I would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. I too like NCIS! I like to watch MMA and football. I like the Harry Potter movies, but I love the books. I love to watch wedding shows and cake/cupcake shows with my daughter!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ScrappingApril for commenting on my blog!!!! I hope you enjoy my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete